Average is OFFICIALLY over!
InfoSnap Registration Begins
It's that time for returning students complete InfoSnap Registration for the 2016-2017 school year. InfoSnap registration will open on April 5. We will have an InfoSnap Registration night on Thursday, April 7 to assist parents in this process.
Have a great week of teaching and learning!
Going on this Week!
Gold Day on Monday
- We will operate the Gold Schedule for Monday due to the 1/2 day for students on Friday.
Teacher Survey Spring Administration
- We will finish up the student surveys this wee.
Business Department Mock Interviews
- The Business Department will be conducting mock interviews during their class periods in the library. A listing of students and times will be emailed to teachers.
Freshman Grade Level Conferences
- Will be conducted this week.
- Students will be called form their elective classes.
State Choir Competition hosted at Columbia
- The State Choir Competition will be hosted at Columbia this week.
- Be mindful we will have choir groups in the building in the auditorium area.
Department Meetings with Cindy Ham
- Cindy Ham will be meeting with departments during their planning periods in the Principal's Conference Room.
- Social Studies at 8:15-9:00
- Science at 10:15-11:00
- English at 12:30-1:15
- Math at 1:45-2:30
Faculty Meeting on Wednesday
- Faculty meeting will be held in the Library at 3:30 PM
HCS Back Lot Tour
- 14 Juniors and Seniors have been invited to participate in the Back Lot Tour from 8:30-2:30 PM, Wednesday, April 6. A roster will be sent to teachers.
UAB STEM Students to Birmingham
- UAB STEM Students will meet in Ms. Jackson's room from 10:00-11:30 on Friday.
Early Dismissal for Students on Friday
- We will operate the Gold Schedule and meet 2nd, HR, and 4th blocks.
- The Movie Day Incentive will be on Friday in the auditorium. Mr. Hayden will provide more information.
- PD will be in the Library at 1:30 PM. PD will consist of Equity Training.
Save the Dates
April 11-14 - STAR Assessment
April 14 - Assessment Assemblies for 10th and 11th Grades (Laptop pickup for 10th Grade)
April 14 - Attendance Awareness Seminar at 6:00 PM
April 16 - Jr./Sr. Prom at the Huntsville Country Club at 7:30
April 18 - Progress Reports Go Home
April 19 - ACT and ACT Aspire Assessments for 10th and 11th Graders
April 22 - No School - Snow Day