- Character’s name, physical and personality traits
A quote describing the character’s appearance (include page number)
A quote spoken by or about the character that shows personality (include page number)
A one sentence description showing the reader’s thoughts/ideas/
reflections/speculations about the character
- Scout Finch, young, energetic, and childish.
- " Jem looked from the girl-doll to me. The girl-doll wore bangs. So did I."
- “Scout, I’m tellin‘ you for the last time, shut your trap or go home—I declare to the Lord you’re gettin’ more like a girl every day!”
- I see Scout as a lively child who hasn't quite realized how the world works yet.