Hellstern Middle School Newsletter, Springdale, AR
2020-2021 Issue 23, February 22, 2021
Virtual Student-led conferences are coming!
- Teachers will be emailing you a form for you to complete that allows you to give a preference for time and a preference for how you want to connect (Zoom, email, phone call).
- Your student will be completing a slide show to share with you where he/she will update you on their current progress.
- You will meet with the teacher(s) using the format you choose on March 8th or 9th.
- You will sign a schedule that your student brings home which shows what courses he/she has selected for next year and have him/her return it to the school.
- You will also update your enrollment information for next year on the pre-printed form that is sent home with your student and have him/her return it to the school.
Current 7th graders - Summer course available!
This contains information about tryouts, auditions, applications, etc. for next year. It will continue to be updated as plans are finalized for each class.
A former Hellstern student is wanting to participate in an exchange program and is looking for three host families. Please contact the student directly for more information.
Connect with your team!
6th Grade Teams
7th Grade Teams
Meet Our Heroes!
Hellstern Heroes Calendar: Important Upcoming Dates
February - DATES will change b/c of remote teaching & learning
ELPA=English Lanuage Proficiency Assessment
22 - makeup testing for ELPA (Patriots & Explorers)
23 & 24 - 6th grade testers take ELPA
25 & 26 - 7th grade (Titans & Champions)
8 - Student-led conferences (Virtual) - 3:15-7:15pm
9 - Student-led conferences (Virtual) - 3:15-6:15pm
12 - End of 3rd qtr.
15 - Beginning of 4th qtr
22-26 - Spring Break
This button will take you to a folder that has all of our older editions from this school year.