Welcome Back SSM!
5 Tips for Starting your Semester
1. Don't Forget About Your Instructional Technologist!
2. Prepare your courses in OAKS
Crosslisting OAKS Courses
3. Peruse the August NEWSLETTER for ideas
- Getting Your Semester Started in OAKS
- New TLT Checkout Equipment
- iPad and vText
- Problem-Based Learning in the Classroom
And much more!
Click HERE to access the PDF of the newsletter.
4. Check out TLT SERVICES to discover ways we can help you
We offer a wide assortment of equipment that is available for faculty to check out. We offer everything from iPads and styluses to laptops and projectors. A full listing of all the equipment is available under Checkout Equipment on our blog.
The College offers a variety of software licenses available to all faculty. These applications include virus protections, survey authoring, statistical packages, polling, and lecture capture applications. A full listing of all software applications are available under the Campus Software Licenses section of our blog.
TLT offers face-to-face, small-group training sessions at various times throughout the semester. If you don't see the topic or tool you're looking for, let us know. We add new sessions all the time. We also offer a huge variety of online tutorials if you need a refresher or want to learn at your own pace.
5. Attend a CLASSROOM ORIENTATION session
I will be hosting a number of classroom demonstrations during the week of August 11 at Harbor Walk. Please contact me if you are interested in attending a training session, and I can provide you with more information.