By: Ryan Williams
- Creating a project plan is the first thing you should do when undertaking any project.
Many people fail to realize the value of a project plan for saving time, money and many problems.
- A project is successful when it has met the needs of the stakeholders. A stakeholder is anybody directly, or indirectly impacted by the project.
- Step 1: Identify the stakeholders in your project
- Step 2: create a list of things the project needs to deliver to meet those goals.
- Step 3: Create a list of tasks that need to be carried out for each deliverable identified in step 2.
- Step 4: Communication plan like, Human Resources, Communication plan etc...