read it, learn all about!
- Akhmatova Anna (1889-1966), Poet- she brought to the Russian lyric, according to Osip Mandelstam’s “the wealth of the nineteenth-century Russian novel”.
- Brezhnev Leonid (1906-1982), Soviet politician- Started the politician career in the Ukraine, then Moldavia until he toppled Khruschev in Moscow in 1964.
Kandinsky Vassily (1866-1944), Painter- Kandinsky began painting in 1896, when he was 30 years old. Influenced by Fauvism he began simplifying his images until line and color, rather than subject matter, became the vehicle with which he expressed emotion.
- The full name is Russian Federation
- Its total area is 17,075,400 square kilometres or 6,601,668 square miles.
- According to the 2010 Census, the population of Russia is 142,905,200. The population has been declining since it peaked at 148,689,000 in 1991.
The Russians also have some good dishes!
Pelmeni are Russian poached pasties that have a meat filling.
Beef Stroganoff with noodles
The sauce is very rich and creamy and is great served over noodles.
The famous Russian soup made of beet and meat, usually served with sour cream.
Want to have some fun at Russia? Come join us on some of our famous amusement parks!
Taking a visit? Here are some places you might want to stop at!
- Lake Baikal, Many travelers on the Trans-Siberian railway make plans to stop at Lake.
- Baikal, the deepest and oldest lake on Earth.
- Saint Basil's Cathedral, it was designed to resemble the shape of a bonfire in full flame, the architecture is not only unique to the period in which it was built but to any subsequent period. There is no other structure on earth quite like St. Basil’s Cathedral.