iPads in PE CPD 2013-2014 (Pt.1)
Maximise teacher effectiveness and develop student learning
This is a brand new online training course, the first of two PE specific sessions focusing on using iPad’s in PE. The online training course will focus on supporting teachers to use iPad’s when teaching Physical Education in order to become a more effective teacher and to develop student learning. The training course will introduce delegates to the basics of using an iPad in the classroom.
The training course will focus on the five iPad apps that are essential for teaching PE when you have an iPad at your disposal. You will be shown how to use the apps to ensure maximum impact with your teaching groups. Delegates will become familiar with the key features of each app and will be show how to use the apps with your teaching groups.
- Introduces you to the iPad, exploring the working parts and touchscreen interface
- Explain everything. Explain Everything is an easy-to-use design tool that lets you annotate, animate, and narrate explanations and presentations
- Socrative. Socrative is a superb ‘assessment for learning’ tool
- Edmodo. It is a great way to contact and interact with students as well as being a workflow solution.
- Notability. Notability powerfully integrates handwriting, PDF annotation, typing, recording, and organising so you can take notes your way
Early Booking Discount
Date and Venue
Tuesday, Nov. 19th 2013 at 4-6pm
This is an online event.
Purchase the Recording
If the date and time is inconvenient then you can purchase a recording of the session. The recording allows you to view the live session at a time that is convenient. The recording can be played an unlimited number of times. A recording of the session can be purchased in two formats: Digital Link and CD-ROM. Digital link: Available for £ 55 + VAT. PRODUCT CODE: IPADSPE1DL. CD – ROM £70 + VAT. PRODUCT CODE: IPADSPE1CD