The Bear Bulletin!
IHES Food Pantry -- DAYS AND TIME CHANGE
Our Food Pantry is OPEN
Drive up through the bus loop
We'll bring a bag of groceries out to your car
Delivery available upon request
Open Every WEDNESDAY!
11:00 - 12:00
Don't have a need, but want to help out and donate? Thank you!
We're open for donations on Wednesdays from 10:00 - 11:00 through the bus loop!
Dismissal: In order to maintain distancing and keep our cohorts intact, we are running the following staggered dismissal:
- 12:55 - Independent walkers released - students will walk out the west gates, along the sidewalk to Rock Road and then turn either left/right to head home.
- 1:00 - Walkers meeting an adult released - If you plan on walking to pick your student up from school, please wait outside the East gates. Please maintain social distancing and line up on the blue dots. Staff members will get your student for you.
- 1:03 - Bus riders released - Students riding a bus are escorted to their bus
- 1:05 - Car pick up students released - To help with distancing and safety, our students being picked up by car will be released at 1:05. If you plan on driving to pick your kiddo up, please plan on arriving at 1:05. If your child's class is not out yet when you arrive, please continue around the loop. Once your child's class is out, you'll pull over near the cones "airport style" and your students will be loaded.
Meal Packs (all meals are free for the remainder of the year):
- Hybrid K-2 (1 day meal packs)
- K-2 students may request a one day meal pack for Wednesday. If your student would like a meal pack for Wednesday, please make sure they let their classroom teacher know on Tuesday morning. Teachers will be asking students.
- Hybrid 3-6 (3 day meal packs)
- Students in grades 3-6 are eligible for a 3-day meal pack on their last school day of the week (Thursday or Friday). These meals are for the days students are not attending in person learning and are participating in CDL. If your student would like a 3-day meal pack, please make sure they let their classroom teacher know on their first day of school for the week (Monday or Tuesday). Teachers will be asking students in the morning.
- CDL 5 day meal packs - CDL students only
- If your student is participating in CDL and would like a 5 day meal pack, please complete this Weekly Meals Order Form (CDL only) by Friday at 9:00am. This form must be completed weekly for meal pick up.
- Preordered meals are available the following Thursday and/or Friday from 9:30am - 11:00am at Tobias Elementary School.
Tech support during the school day
Are you having computer, google meet, or google classroom issues during the student learning day? If so, we can help! Here's how:
1. HSD Tech Support 503-886-8956 line. They are here to help from 7:30 to 8:00 Mondays through Thursdays and 7:30 - 4:00 on Fridays.
2. Mrs. Ballanti also provides Tech Support for our IHES students. She can be reached between 8:00 - 9:00 and 10:00 - 11:45 every day. You're welcome to email or call her.
Google Voice number is (971) 236-1066.
3. Teacher: Feel free to reach out to your child's teacher to share tech concerns or for help with troubleshooting too AFTER the student day. Teachers are busy teaching throughout the day and will not be available until the afternoon.