Please "PAWS" with us for a Cooper School Update
May 27, 2020
- Our PTA Executive Board has one remaining opening for VP of Communications for the 2020-2021 school year. Please reach out to Bridgett Moore at email@example.com if you are interested in joining our wonderful PTA!
- The Cherry Hill Public Library Summer Reading program will be able to be completed completely online this year! Our Summer Reading Kick-Off will be a live online show entitled "Dragons" with the Sciencetellers on Saturday, June 20 at 2:00 pm. Summer Reading logging will open up on Monday, June 22 and go through Saturday, August 15. All Summer Reading registrants will be invited to a Bright Star Theatre performance at the end of the summer. Last summer Cooper School participation was great! This summer let's get EVERY Cooper Student involved in the Cherry Hill Public Library Summer Reading Program!!! Go Jaguars!
Procedure for Pick-up of Student Belongings/Medication and Drop-off of School Items: June 9th-11th families will have an opportunity to pick-up students' personal belongings and medications and to drop off school items such as library books, instruments, safety belts, etc. CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
Attention Parents of 3rd Graders - The time has come for your child to be eligible for Band or Orchestra! Please visit the link below to experience an online walk through of instrument options where you can choose your instrument and complete the registration process all online! https://tinyurl.com/chmusicsignup In addition, any 4th grader who did not play an instrument this year, but would like to join, may also complete the sign-up online. We are hoping to get 100% participation this year! If you have trouble, please visit the Sign Up page tab, then go to Pick Your Instrument.
- Our next Jaguar Drive-By is scheduled for Friday May 29 at 3:00pm. We can't wait to see you and hear you!!!
- Video Message from Dr. Meloche: CHPS Summer Programs
- Applications Continually Accepted for Free/Reduced Price Meals: We understand financial circumstances can change quickly. Families can apply for free/reduced price breakfast and lunch at any time. Qualifying allows students to pick up grab-and-go breakfasts and lunches at no charge while schools are closed. Apply online https://www.chclc.org/Page/1720
5/28: Gr. 4 Cooper Council Zoom Mtg (see Google Classroom)
6/9-6/11: Pick-Up/Drop-Off Student Materials
6/10: Kindergarten Parent Orientation Q & A Session (6:30pm)
6/11: Virtual 5th Grade Moving Up Ceremony (9:30am)
6/16: Last Student Day