Tech Placement Specialist
Maternity Leave Replacement (potential long-term option)
Tech Placement Specialist - Maternity Leave Replacement
Israel Tech Challenge (ITC) opens the door for talented professionals from Israel and abroad to accelerate their careers in technology while focusing on the most in-demand global tech skills. ITC offers its participants both training and job placement in top tech companies, along with strong networking in the Israeli tech community. To date, ITC introduced over 500 graduates from over 20 countries to the Israeli hi-tech industry.
We are looking for a Tech Placement Specialist- Maternity Leave Replacement to join our team.
Reporting directly to the Head of Industry Engagement, the Tech Placement Specialist will be responsible for matching and placing all ITC participants with the best software development positions in the Israeli tech industry.
This is a part-time (80%, flexible hours) position based in Tel-Aviv, Israel. Option for a long-term position may be available.
- Preparing ITC students for screening processes in tech companies, including CV preparation, interviewing skills, workplace environment etc.
- Analyzing students’ profiles through interviews, CV’s and data collected throughout training
- Acquiring a deep understanding of companies’ specific requirements
- Matching students to internships and long-term positions according to profiles and company requirements
- Creating and maintaining professional relationships with relevant personnel in hiring companies
- Maintaining a database of participants, graduates and their status in the placement process
- Fluent in English both spoken and written – a must
- Academic degree – a must; MA/MSc – an advantage
- 2+ years of experience in placement or recruitment for Hi-Tech companies – a must
- Deep understanding and knowledge of the technology market in Israel
- Passionate about people and technology
- Detail-oriented, ability to work under pressure, strong team player