How to be a better speaker in class
By: Alec Teresinski
There are a lot of great tips for becoming a better speaker.
- You should appear calm and confident
Beginning to present
- It is okay to move around when you present but don't get detracted by items around you.
- Speak loud so the whole audience can hear you.
- You should look up at the audience every once a while.
- Make sure you can look at everyone in the audience at least once.
- You should stand up straight and tall.
- Do not lock your knees.
- Pay attention to what you are doing.