- I am biologically the oldest of nine, so I have grown up around younger children.
- I nannied three families last summer, ages ranging from one year to eight years old.
- I babysit for over fifteen families, but regularity babysit for two or three.
- I worked at the Education Center at the YMCA for a few months with children ranging between six weeks and five years old.
- I am currently nannying a nine and twelve year old full time this summer.
- I am CPR, O2, and First Aid certified classes taken, within the past six months.
I have been babysitting for family since I was as young as I can remember. I just started babysitting for non-family members about two years ago. Last summer was my first time nannying full time as a temporary nanny for when the families regular nanny would need time off. This summer is my first professional nannying job with my own family.
I am available:
- Any time after 5pm, M-F.
- Saturday's and Sunday's, any time.
I am not available June 17th, July 10th and 11th, and July 15th.
Also, I leave for college in late August but I am willing to come back on weekends to babysit with at least a day's notice.
I do not charge a specific amount, as I babysit mainly for the children instead of the pay.
Typically, I get paid between $10-$15/hour, but it varies depending on the ages and amount of children. However, I will not decline a rate that fits your family's needs.
or, Facebook DM. (let me know if you do this so then I can accept it).