Jaguar Family Week-At-A-Glance
Jardine Elementary - September 25th, 2023
Principal's Message- Mrs. Pomeroy
Welcome to a new week!!
I hope everyone had a great weekend!
We are set to kick off our Jardine Elementary fundraiser this week! The details are listed below!!
Here is a list of important dates to know:
- September 25: Jardine Elementary Fundraiser Kick Off
- October 5: Last Day of PAWS Session 1
- October 9: No School- End of Quarter
- October 10: No School- Staff Professional Development
- October 11: PTO Meeting @ 5:30
- October 12: Picture Re-Takes
- October 17: PTO Chipotle Night!! 4:00-8:00
- October 25-26: Parent Teacher Conferences
- October 26: No School
- October 27: No School
- October 31: First Day- PAWS Session 2 & Halloween Parade/Parties (more info to come)
As always, please reach out if you have any questions!!
Always Jardine Proud!
Mrs. Pomeroy, Principal
Jardine Elementary Fundraiser is Here!!
We are excited to offer a way to give back to Jardine Elementary School! On
9/25/2023 we will be kicking off an event to help raise funds that will benefit all
of our students and staff. Our STEAM Engine program, will help with funding
student incentives, hands-on activities, and student supplies.
It is going to be AWESOME; we are excited to get started!
A few things to note:
• This program will be extremely easy for you. It only requires about 10
minutes of your time.
• Your Students can earn great rewards, just for their effort. No money
• This is an online, donation-based fundraiser, and the email and text message
donation requests can go to people you know anywhere in the world. That
means no direct pressure on your shoulders.
Students will be bringing home more information next week after our Launch
Party presentation. Please help your student register and complete the Golden
Ticket assignment that very night! All students who complete the Golden Ticket
assignment will receive fun PRIZES and it does not require any money to register.
We will also have awesome drawings for a $250 Amazon Gift Card and Mini-
Party Fridges stuffed with CASH!
I will be sending more emails throughout the two-week program. Please contact
the school directly if you have any questions. Thank you in advance for your support!
Staff Shout Outs!!
Please fill out the link below and tell us who has an impact on your family and why! Every late start Friday, we will share these with staff to give them that recognition and boost that they deserve!!
Here are the Family Shout Outs from last week!!
Picture Retakes- October 12!
Chipotle Night- October 17th!!
"Here Comes the Bus" App Information
Here Comes the Bus ®
Now available to parents of (Topeka Public Schools) students
- View the real-time location of your child's bus
- Access the app from your smartphone, tablet or computer
- Receive push notifications or email alerts
- Send your child to the bus stop at just the right time, every time
How to get started:
1. Download the Here Comes the Bus app* or visit herecomesthebus.com
2. Sign Up by going to the Here Comes the Bus website. https://login.herecomesthebus.com/SignUpConfirm.aspx
3. Enter school code 29036 and click "Next" followed by "Confirm"
4. Complete the "User Profile" box
5. Under "My Students," click "Add." Enter your child's last name and student ID number
6. Once you confirm your information, you're ready to begin using Here Comes the Bus!
*Available at the App Store and Google Play
Here Comes the Bus® is a registered trademark of Synovia Solutions™ LLC
For more information please visit: https://www.topekapublicschools.net/Domain/444
Parents: You can find your student's ID numbers in your Parent Vue account under "student information" (where you registered)
2023-24 District Calendar
KanCare renewals are coming. Visit https://kancare.ks.gov/ and Click the red chat bubble in the lower right of your screen or call 1-800-792-4884 and provide your updated address, phone number and other important information to avoid disruption in medical coverage. Doing this will help the KanCare Clearinghouse contact you when your renewal is due and may help you avoid a gap in coverage.
ALL Medicaid patients will have to renew by their renewal date! You may renew early to avoid coverage loss!