Date of birth and death
- Ivan Petrovich Pavlov was born on September 14, 1849 at Ryazan
- Dr. Pavlov died in Leningrad on February 27, 1936.
- Soviet Union
- In 1881, Pavlov married Seraphima Vasilievna Karchevskaya, a teacher and had five children: Wirchik, Vladimir, Victor, Vsevolod, and Vera. Wirchik died in childhood.
- Pavlov’s father was the local priest and worked in the fields with his mother during the day.
- Ivan Pavlov was not a psychologist and is even to have said that he disliked the field itself.
- Classical Conditioning, behaviorism
- Research on physiology and digestion.
- 1904 Nobel Prize in Physiology.
- Many experiments used on his dogs that lead to his discovery of behaviorism