- Cheetah is a member of mammal.
- Cheetah has fur and black round spots all over its body
- Cheetah's body length is about 43 to 59 inches.
- Cheetah's tail length is about 24 to 33 inches.
- Cheetah's shoulder length is about 26 to 37 inches.
- Cheetah weighs around 46 to 160 pounds.
- Cheetah is a predator. Which means it is a carnivore.
Food Chain and Habitat
- Cheetah hunts pretty much any herbivores in the savanna. Such as antelope, zebras, impalas, gazelles, springbok and so on.
- Cheetah lives in savanna, where the weather is hot and dried. It can stay in pretty much anywhere in savanna since it is a predator.
- Cheetah's location is in a lot African countries (mainly in Kenya), and Southwestern countries in Asia.
- Cheetahs are the fastest land animal alive in planet Earth. It can run up to 70 to 75 mph.
- Cheetahs can accelerate from 0 to over 62 mph in five seconds.
- Cheetah has two lines under its eye which help them keep the sunlight out of their vision.
- Cheetah has sharp teeth and claws because it has to hunt.
- Cheetah communicates by making a sound. Here are some examples:
It chirp to find its mate.
It chur or stutter to have social meetings with other cheetahs.
It purrs when it is satisfied.
It growls or yowls when it is alarmed and feel the danger.