1. Develops lessons with elements essential to instruction.
- Select objective (Arizona ELP & Grammar Scope and Sequence-Heidi)
- Teach to the objective
- Use principles of learning
- Monitor and adjust teaching
2. Designs instruction to meet student academic standards.
- Grammar Scope and Sequence
- The Painless, Plan-less Grammar Guide Book
- ELP state standards
- AZCCRS state standards
3. Creates plans for individual student achievement.
Prior to direct instruction, students take a pre-assessment. The pre-assessment could either be a Google Form, or anticipation guide. I used the information from this assessment to direct my instruction.
4. Plans effective teaching and learning.
- cross content connections
- academic language
- small group instruction with feedback
- technology intergration