iProspect Fort Worth Weekly Email
April 30, 2014
Hi Fort Worth,
Drive performance reviews should be completed or nearly completed by today. The next step is a goal check in later this Summer.
Are you Green? Do you like to recycle? Are you into renewable electricity? Do you want to save the polar bears? If so, we are looking for a new Green Bean lead here in the Fort Worth office. If you are interested, please contact Kayla. Additionally, we are looking to add a few more members to the volunteer team. Please reach out to Keri Boerner and/or Kayla.
Aubrie Lamar - Friday, 5/2
Jordan Miller - Thursday, 5/8
Brian Edwards - 5 Years
Shelley Buck - 3 Years
Iris Strauss - 2 Years
Colleen Friess - CSE Leader
- Grew up in the east end of Long Island in New York.
- I went to community college on Long Island then transferred to Kent State University in Ohio and graduated with an English degree. At one point I went back to school to Franklin University attending online classes for a 2nd degree in marketing and e-marketing.
- In my free time I enjoy reading, catching up on the last episodes on Hulu and Netflix, playing soccer or going bowling. Still finding new places in the DFW area to check out.
- Fun fact: I can sing Opera. My favorite color is royal blue. I have a rescued husky named Samurai plus 3 amazing kids.
Jessica Smith - Hilton
- Grew up in Fort Worth
- Went to Texas Christian University/ Bachelor of Science in Strategic Communication (Go Frogs!)
- In my free time, I love to play with my Dachshund named Ivy or relax with a good book.
- I love being creative (painting, writing, drawing). I love to skydive
Lindsay Springer - Gucci
- I grew up in Coppell, a suburb in the northwest corner of Dallas.
- I’m a graduate of Texas Tech University, with a Bachelor of Arts in Advertising.
- In my free time you can find me in the great outdoors. Might be in my backyard, might be on a patio with a microbrew or maybe taking my mountain bike out for a ride. Whatever I’m doing, my two dachshunds are typically in tow.
- I lived in Denver for a couple years after college to give the granola girl thing a shot. But there’s no place like home, and I boomeranged back to Texas. I missed the football and barbecue. I went skydiving in Waialua, Hawaii jumping from an ancient looking prop plane at 14,000 feet over the Pacific Ocean. A few days later, the engine on the plane I jumped from failed and they retired the aircraft. #closecall. Motorsports is my guilty pleasure. I follow Supercross (team Villopoto), love RallyCross, and never miss a NASCAR weekend at the Speedway (JR Nation). Anything that involves wheels and speed satisfies my inner adrenaline junkie. The CliffNotes version: I’m an adventure seeker.
Rob O'Doherty - MD Anderson & Tory Burch
- Grew up Omaha, NE
- Went to Northwest Missouri State University / Bachelor of Science in Public Relations, Minor in Advertising
- I love to cook and bake. I watch a lot of Food Network, so chances are I'll be bringing in a lot of good stuff for the team to eat. I also love horror movies - even the really bad ones that are direct to DVD, chances are I've seen them or own them.
- Before I got into the Advertising and Marketing industry, I spent a semester in Los Angeles working in the casting department for Bunim/Murray Productions. I got to help cast for The Real World and spent a lot of time working on the set of Keeping Up With The Kardashians. I can also pretty much quote the movie Mean Girls from beginning to end and am constantly keeping up to date with all of the celebrity gossip.
- I'm so excited to be joining the iProspect team in Fort Worth! My fiance recently got a promotion here in Texas and we had about 30-days to pack up all of our stuff and make the move down. Neither of us had ever been to Texas before making the move, so we're slowly but surely getting to know our surroundings. I'm definitely looking forward to diving in and making iProspect my second home. I'm thrilled to be on board!