by Brendan Carter
2. Depression only occurs when bad things happen.
3. Post partum depression is an excuse women use for being bad mothers.
4. There's nothing you can do to treat depression.
5. Antidepressants and lithium can help anybody with a mood disorder.
6. There are no outward signs of Depression.
7. Having mania is fun.
8. No one hallucinate while suffering from a mood disorder.
9. Everyone who has bipolar disorder experiences the disorder in the same way.
10. Only people suffering from depression are suicidal.
2. Depression is hereditary, but can also happen after a tragic event.
3. Post partum depression is the result of being pregnant, having mood swings, resulting in a chemical imbalance.
4. There are 2 main ways to treat depression, psychotherapy and anti-psychotic medication.
5. Antidepressants and lithium do not work for all patients with mental health disorders.
6. Depression can cause many physical as well as mental ailments.
7. Having mania is self-destructive.
8. Some extreme cases of people hallucinate when suffering from a mood disorder.
9. Everyone who has bipolar disorder experiences the mood shifts and reaction tyo medications differently.
10. Many people are suicidal, though not all people are depressed are suicidal.