The Bulldog Buzz!
Week of June 11, 2018
How will you change the world by sharing & supporting your opinion?
Stay in the loop with all the happenings at the Bullock School!
The Rogers kiddos had a blast visiting Bullock...can't wait to see you all in September!
Words to Inspire...
Thank you to Mr. Bittner for another WONDERFUL Field Day! It's great to see our students moving, running and having fun!
News & Notes
Bullock Garden & Wellness UPDATES: If you would like to volunteer for next year’s Bullock Garden Committee OR the new Bullock School Wellness Committee, please email Sonya.
Emergency Sub Plans: In the fall we will be keeping a file cabinet with emergency sub plans in the main office. I am asking that they are updated each trimester (to align with our essential questions). Start thinking about how you would like to organize this...I would love to hear your thoughts!
You're the Best...Quotes from the Staff!
- Great job on the Art Show Mrs. Perry! You are a talented artist, and your dedication to our school’s art program is evident.
- Thank you Mrs. Brice for a great kinder visit and Mr. Bittner for an awesome field day!
- Mike, great job on the field day!
- What a great Field Day! Thanks Mr. Bittner and office staff for all you did to make it an awesome day!!
- Thank you to everyone for being so welcoming, supportive, and understanding. You helped get me through my first annual review season with only minor bumps and bruises.
- Thanks to all the staff who helped out with any medical happenings during field day. It was very helpful and so reassuring for me to know that I could count on all of you
- Thank you to everyone for your support of Bullock Garden initiatives this year. If you are interested in helping out with the garden, integrating the garden into your classroom, or joining the Bullock School Sustainability and Wellness Team.
- Thank you Sandy, for organizing the Second Grade Treasure Hunt. You Rock!
- Fantastic Field Day Mr. Bittner! Loved the new activities!
- Second Grade team – Thank you for all your assistance with the treasure hunt!
- Treasure Hunt Volunteers: Sonya, Lauren, Sarah, Karen, Robyn– Your time is invaluable and I thank you immensely for spending it with us!
- Mrs. Raynor – thank you for your help and inspiration!
- Eshe – thank you for the PDS this year! Very helpful and enlightening.
- Mike- great job organizing and running Field Day. It is always a great day for our students
- Bernadette- Great job on all of the creative art projects you have worked on with our students.
- Amanda- Thanks for everything you have done this year. You are really making a difference for our students
- Thank you to my first grade bffs for my b-day celebration! Love u guys!
- Thank you to those who were so supportive during my OG training! It meant a lot to me!!!!
- Heather, we did it! What a great year!!! Love you!!!
- Thank you Sandy for all the hard work you put into organizing the 2nd Grade Treasure Hunt!
- Nicole-Thank you for your willingness to always step in to help whenever needed. The students are so lucky to have you!
- Lauren-Bullock will not be the same without you! But you are a great teacher and will make a difference wherever you go!
- Field Day was a lot of fun! It was great to see some new games this year. Thanks for organizing a great day, Mike!
- To all of my dearest friends at Bullock….There are absolute no words that I can say to all of you after 17 years of love and friendship that you have given to me. You truly have been my rock through the years. Each one of you gave me strength, guidance, and picked me up during the most tragic events in my life. I love you all to the moon and back….stay true to yourself.
Community events/reminders are in bold.
- 06/04: Kindergarten visits Bullock
- 06/05: Gr3 visits Bowe
- 06/06: Field Day (Rain Date 6/7)
- 06/07: Faculty Meeting & Gr2 Treasure Hunt
- 06/08: CAST Meetings
- 06/12: CAST Meetings & Asop's Bops Assembly
- 06/13: Gr3 Performance (9:00), BSI Meeting, 1:00 Dismissal
- 06/14: Special Area Teachers Meeting, 1:00 Dismissal
- 06/15: Last Day of School (1:00 Dismissal)