Prepare to be a Panther
St. Peter's Catholic Secondary School - Class of 2020!
Earn a credit! Get a head start!
- Develop and apply literacy, numeracy and interpersonal skills
- Community building and leadership development
- Meet new friends, and St. Peter's staff
- Skill development for Career Exploration
- Use of Google Apps for Education (GAFE)
- Experience e-Learning
We're excited for you to experience what St. Peter's has to offer before Grade 9 begins!
Monday, July 4th, 8:30am to Thursday, July 28th, 2:30pm
201 Ashford Drive
Eligibility - This program is open to all Grade 9 students who are enrolled at St. Peters in Sept. 2016
Limited spots available!
Dress Code - Students are NOT required to wear a uniform, however St. Peter's Civvies Day Dress Code Policy is in effect.
Lunch - Students will have a half hour supervised lunch. Students are to bring a brown bag lunch and snacks daily.
Field Trip Opportunity - Students will have the opportunity to experience Treetop Trekking at Horseshoe Valley $30.00 Fee. Permission form required.
*transportation provided for Innisfil ONLY