The Bearcat Bulletin
November 2020 Newsletter
“Everton Elementary School, with the support of a community that values education, effectively utilizes all resources to insure a safe, harmonious atmosphere where all students learn essential skills, are challenged to reach their potential, and are motivated to become creative, lifelong learners and healthy, responsible citizens.”
Please make sure your child has a mask before coming to school. They are required on the bus and in instances when students are traveling through the halls when social distancing is more difficult. We are encouraging students to wash their hands while at school, and have arranged classrooms to be in compliance with social distancing guidelines. Everton's staff is sanitizing desks, tables, chairs, door knobs, equipment, etc. throughout the day.
At this point, we have not had a break out of the virus at Everton. That isn't saying it couldn't happen. We need your help. Please talk with your child about the precautions, and wearing a mask when required. Also, please don't send you child to school if he/she is not well.
Important Dates for November
- November 11 Veterans Day - School is in session
- November 12 Picture Retakes
- November 20 Midterm Reports
- November 25-27 Thanksgiving Vacation
December 21st-January 4th - Holiday Vacation
January 5th - School resumes
January 13th - End of the Second Quarter
Reminders from the Office
- Please update the school office any time your phone number changes.
- Please contact the school office prior to 2:00 for any transportation changes
- Be sure to bring your driver's license or state issued identification to enter the school.