Aurora Middle School
ALL members of your TNT will collaborate and create a PSA (public service announcement) using the iMovie app about cyberbullying. Your PSA has to be at least 30 seconds in length, but can be longer.
Your PSA must include the following:
- Visible technology device(s)
- Your TNT teacher
- A Pic Collage must be visible somewhere in your completed PSA
- The following statistics must be visible or recited somewhere in your PSA: 1) 90% of teens who have seen cyberbullying on social media say they have ignored it 2) 1 in 10 cyberbullying victims actually tell a trusted adult or parent about it.
Entries will be evaluated using the following criteria:
Due Date, Copyright and Voting
- Be sure to abide by copyright rules if you use copyrighted music. You can use 10% of a copyrighted song or 30 seconds, whichever is less.
- PSA's are due by the end of the school day on January 30th
- PSA's should be submitted via #digcit class in eBackpack. EMAIL ME WHEN YOU ARE READY TO SUBMIT!
- Mr. Badura will choose one PSA from each grade.
- The top three PSA's will be shared with Middle School staff. They will vote for the winner!
WINNING TNT WILL RECEIVE A PIZZA PARTY DONATED BY MR THIELE!
Great Student Created Example