Bagdad Pit Stop
January 11 - 15, 2016
Stop here for all your pit crew information!
Please sign up on the link below for our first Bagdad yoU sessions on January 27:
Habit of the Week: Think Win-Win
Monday, January 11
- 7:25 - 7:55 2nd/3rd PRRR Assembly
- 9:30 - 10:30 Bennett observing Notice & Note in Conly's room
- 3:00 Tutoring
- TPRI/Tejas Lee Window Opens until January 25
TPRI Quick Review Sheets
Quick Review Sheets have been created for each grade level to assist the teacher during administration. It is recommended that teachers fold their Quick Review Sheet in half and place it in the Teacher’s Guide for reference as needed. Please click on the link below to access the Quick Review Sheet for your grade-level.
Tuesday, January 12
- 3rd, 4th, 5th PLC during conference period - bring your completed MOY DRA Data forms I gave you before the break.
- K, 1st, 2nd RTI Tier 2 during conference period - make sure all RTI forms are updated in AWARE!!
- 3:10 - 4:30 K, 1st, 2nd RTI Tier 3 - make sure all RTI forms are updated in AWARE!!
Wednesday, January 13
- 9:30 - 10:30 Bennett observing Notice & Note in Parker's room
- 11:15 - 12:00 Bennett/Embrey co-teaching Notice & Note
- 3:10 - 4:00 Portfolio Training in the Library for New to Bagdad Staff
Thursday, January 14
- 3:30 - 5:00 Talking, Drawing, Writing at Whitestone
Friday, January 15
- Bennett & Duran at IC Meeting
- Last day of 2nd 9 Weeks
Want to Watch Someone doing Guided Reading?
Check out these videos from Fountas & Pinnell! They have videos for every level! When you click on the link below it will prompt you to put in a password. The password is leander. And you must click "Click to Log In".
This week I am featuring the Kagan Structure "Mix-Freeze-Group" for Math and "Rotating Reading" for Reading. Check out the links directly below: