Travelling to Hawaii
Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono
I will be travelling to Honolulu
Wednesday, June 4th, 6am-3pm
Honolulu, HI, United States
I will be flying delta airlines. The round trip will cost me up to 1,500. I will be staying at the Halekulani Hotel. A week stay at this hotel will cost me a total of 3,600. With the various activities ill do on this trip the max total i will have spent will be around 6,500.
Facts about Honolulu
- Before Hawaii was annexed by the United States in 1898, Honolulu was occupied by the Russians, French, and British, on separate occasions.
- Honolulu saw a major boom when Hawaii was officially granted statehood in 1959.
- Nearly 2,400 from California, Honolulu is the most remote place in the United States supporting a major population.
- In 1794, the first European, Captain William Brown, landed in Honolulu. Natives, however, had settled the land almost 600 years earlier.
- The Honolulu Symphony was founded in 1900, making it among the oldest symphony orchestras in the United States.
- Honolulu's home island, Oahu, is part of the largest mountain range in the world--most of which is under water.
- The area set aside by Honolulu's city constitution claims any island that doesn't belong to another country. This makes it one of the largest in the world, over 2,000 square miles in size.
- Honolulu is the only city in the United States that is home to a royal palace.
- More than 100 beaches surround Honolulu, more than almost any other city in the world.
- Honolulu has one of the largest concentrations of Buddhist temples in the Western world, with over 30 spread through the city.
Map of Honolulu
This is a picture of Honolulu's seaside.
This is a picture of the hotel ill be staying at.
Honolulu, Hawaii Travel Guide - Must-See Attractions