February 3rd, 2014
- 6 Flags reading forms are due February 20th
- I don't know if reading logs went home or not today. If not, I will send them home tomorrow. Again, I am asking that the kids read an hour a week.
- Valentine's Day-Since we will be out of school on Valentine's Day, we will be exchanging Valentine's at the end of the day on Thursday, February 13th. The students are allowed to bring in boxes that they decorate(d) at home. If they don't bring a box, I am asking that all kids bring a bag of some sort to take their cards home in. The kids asked me if they could have a contest for the best Valentine's box and I told them it would be fine. I don't know what if any the "prize" will be for winning, but I told them we would have a small contest. The kids are by no means required to participate. As for Valentine's, we have 25 students in the class, so please be sure to bring in 25 cards if you and your child would like to participate.
- We are running extremely low on dry erase markers. If you have any you would like to donate, it would be GREATLY appreciated. :)
- I will also take any items you are willing to donate for the class auction that we will be having at the end of the quarter at any time.
Wrapping it up...
Thanks as always for all of your support! Don't know what I would do without each and every one of you and your wonderful child! :)
Have a great night!
P.S. The sub said that the class was the best fourth grade class she has had all year! Yay! Go kiddos! I think they are pretty awesome, but it's nice to hear it from someone else too. :)