May 28, 2023
Wildwood Devices at Home
- All 5th graders need to return all Wildwood devices and chargers by June 2, 2023.
- Any students who will be moving schools and not returning to WIldwood in the fall must return any Wildwood devices and chargers by June 2, 2023.
- Any devices that are not working properly should be returned to Wildwood by June 2, 2023 so they can be properly serviced over the summer.
Thanks for your cooperation with our efforts to make sure that our technology remains secure and available for use each school year.
- Important Dates -
29: NO SCHOOL - Memorial Day
30: GATE Egg Drop at 1:30pm
JUNE1: Room 2’s Play
1: 2nd Grade Field Trip: Underwood Farms
2: Jog-A-Thon Slime Assembly at 1:00pm
7: 5th Grade Field trip to Harley Bowl: 9:10am
7: PTA Executive Board Meeting at 6:00pm
8: 2nd Grade Play Performance: 8:30-9:30am
8: PTA Honorary Service Awards in MPR at 5:30pm
9: 3rd Grade Recorder Performance: 8:30-9:30am
9: Sub-Zero Jog Assembly
- 10:15-11:15 - 2nd & 3rd Grade
- 11:15-12:15 - 4th & 5th Grade
- 12:15-1:15pm - TK, K, 1st Grade
12: Senior Walk from 12:30-2:00pm
13: 1st Grade Field Day from 8:20am-11:25am
13: Kinder Celebration from 8:20-9:20am
14: 4th Gr. Performance for Parents from 8:20-9:00am
15: Pep Rally from 8:15-8:30am
15: 5th Grade Celebration from 8:30-9:30am
15: Early Dismissal
- 12:15pm: TK-3rd
- 12:30pm: 4th & 5th
- School News -
Pre-Register for These Upcoming Events
- RM 1 Kinder Performance – May 31st @ 8:15am
- RM 2 Kinder Performance – June 1st @ 8:15am
- Slime Day - June 2nd @ 1:00pm
- RM 24 Kinder Performance – June 6th @ 8:30am
- 2nd Grade Performance – June 8th @ 8:30am
- TK Performance – June 8th @ 12:30pm
- 3rd Grade Performance - June 9th @ 8:30am
- Kindergarten Celebration – June 13th @ 8:20am
- 4th Grade Performance – June 14th @ 8:20am
- 5th Grade Culmination - June 15th @ 8:30am
School Site Council Members Needed
We currently have openings for the following positions on our SSC team:
- Parent Members (3 openings)
- (DAC) District Advisory Council Representative
- (DELAC) District English Learners Advisory Council Representative
- (SEDAC) Special Education District Advisory Council Co-Representative
- (GATE-DAC) Gifted and Talented Education District Advisory Council Representative
The commitment is usually just 1-2 hours per month, but the impact is significant. Please connect with me to express interest at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about School Site Council and submit a self-nomination form, click HERE.We would like to have our 2023-2024 SSC team in place before our we leave for summer break.
Job Opportunities for the 2023-2024 School Year
Wildwood is currently seeking candidates for the following part-time positions for the 2023-2024 school year. If you or someone you know might be a good fit, please reach out to us to learn more or express interest.
The STEAM teacher’s primary role will be to facilitate developmentally appropriate STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math) learning activities and experiences to engage and foster student interest in the STEAM disciplines. Certification not required. Contact Mr. Lynch at email@example.com to learn more or express interest.
Music Specialist for TK-Kindergarten
Wildwood has secured a certificated instructor to provide weekly music classes for grades 1-5, but we would like to provide music instruction for TK and Kindergarten as well. If you or someone you know has experience providing learning experiences in music and/or the performing arts, please contact Mr. Lynch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PTA News -
Due to continued requests from customers interested in placing additional product orders from their child’s artwork, we are now offering the opportunity for the parents and students at Wildwood Elementary to place additional orders from existing artwork, new artwork, or even a photograph.
Don't forget our school code, WIWE
- Community News -
Digital Backpack Fliers
- School-Connected Organizations and Governmental Agencies
- Non-Profit Groups
- All Other Groups