What's Up @ Skaggs?
October 12-16-Parent Teacher Conference Week
Thank Yous and Celebrations
- Thank you to those that participated in Nicole's #PISDedchat. She was nervous about it and you all made her feel at ease.
- Kate had her baby boy, Jackson. He is scheduled to get out of the NICU Friday or Saturday.
- Thank you to first grade for inviting me to their concert. They did a wonderful job!
- Thank you to Shannon and the specials team for making picture day run so smoothly.
- Thank you to Rebecca and the Student Council for representing Skaggs in the Plano West homecoming parade!
- You have all been working extremely hard to prepare for conferences. Thank you!
- Thanks to Kyla for a smooth CogAT season!
- I heard great feedback regarding the Fire Safety Program!
Kim-"Thank you for always being pleasant to talk with and for keeping me posted about grade level needs"
10/12-Parent/Teacher Conferences-No School for Students
10/13-Jamey and Kristen Out-Principals' Mtg
10/13-Fire Drill @ 2:00
10/14-#skaggslearns @ 3:00
10/15-Robin's Wedding Shower @ 3:00 in the Library
10/16-Spirit Assembly @ 1:30
- There has been a time change for the fire drill on Tuesday.
- Professional dress on Monday. Blue shirts on Tuesday.
- Please be sure to do your classroom awards for effort, citizenship and study skills prior to the spirit assembly so those students can stand for recognition.