May 2 - May 6, 2016
THINK THROUGH LEADER BOARD!
- PLC Meeting in the grade level room this week.
- Students can return and check out library books anytime in the morning between 7:30 a.m. - 8: 00 a.m.
Dates to Remember:
May 2- 16: AIMSWeb (Grades 3-4)
May 5: Staff Meeting (Lucy Calkins Training)
May 18: EOY LPAC Meetings
May 19: EOY Bilingual SITs
May 19: Staff Meetng (Lucy Calkins Training)
May 20: T2 and T3 Running Records Due
May 31: T1 Running Records Due
Istation Testing Schedule
NRES MEETING CALENDAR
Register starting for KU on Monday, May 6, 2016 @ 5:00 a.m.
Guidance Services are available for any student throughout the year. Please use the link below to complete the form. Services may include:
- General Social Skills
- Learning Issues Impacted by Non-Related School Factors
- Classroom Academic Concerns leading to Misbehavior
- Emotional Issues
- Behavior RTI Process
- Students who have difficulty "fitting" in.
- Homeless students