Archie R. Cole Middle School
Upcoming Week Notes: May 4, 2015 - May 8, 2015
This Week at Cole
7:50-9:30 - NECAP Science Session I
2:10 - Faculty Meeting
7:50-9:25 - NECAP Science Session II
3:30 - Home baseball game
7:50-10:00 - NECAP Science Session III
8:10 - SST
10:15 - Mock Trial Tournament
2:15 - Cole Leadership Team
7:00 - Jazz Ensemble
9:00 - RtI
PTG - Staff Appreciation Luncheon
3:30 - Baseball home game
“Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.” William James
- Nicole Denton will be filling in for Mary Larsen. Welcome to Cole, Nicole.
- Shout out to Ellise and Pat Page - Both Cole and EGHS students placed first in the Boston Federal Reserve Personal Financial Challenge.
- Another Shout out to Molly and Lisa - they are going to start a Cole Real Girls Matter Club!
- The Words for the World was well attended... Good job - Phyllis and Katie. Thanks to Elaine for her behind the scenes help.
- Phyllis - so fantastic to see the significant impact of the Champlain Grant in the library.
- Congrats to Chelsea C. on her recent engagement!
- Nice to have Donna Nelson back in room 171
- 8th grade NECAP this week and onto another round of PARCC next week.
- Have a good week back... Go Cole!