Type 2 Diabetes
By Matthew Milano
Type 2 diabetesis a desis that is very commen deesie all over the world. It when your cells cannot use insulin to process blood sugar out of the blood, resulting in high blood sugar levels.
Five Things a Person Can Do to Maintain or Improve Their Health
2.Get regular physical activity.
3. Take insulin or other medicines that help the body use insulin more effectively.
4.Check their blood sugar levels on a regular basis get treatment.
5.For other health problems that can happen more often in people with type 2 diabetes, like high blood pressure or problems with the levels of fats in their blood.
10 facts about type 2 diabetes
2.There are two major types of diabetes: type 1 and type 2.
3.Each type causes high blood sugar levels in a different way Sometimes people with type 2 diabetes take pills that help the insulin in their bodies work better.
4. Some people with type 2 diabetes also need insulin shots or an insulin pump to control their diabetes.
5. People who have type 2 diabetes may not know it because symptoms aren't always obvious and they can take a long time to develop.
6.Doctors can say for sure if a person has diabetes by testing blood samples for glucose.
7.Even if someone doesn't have any symptoms of type 2 diabetes, doctors may order blood tests to check for it if the person has certain risk factors (for instance, being overweight
8. Most of of the time you would get it would be older than ten.
9.About one third of all people with diabetes do not know they have the disease.
10. People with diabetes are twice as likely to develop heart disease than someone without diabetes.