Updates and Reminders
August 13, 2020
A Few Highlights!
1. We are off and running for the 2020-21 school year. We have 1403 students enrolled in our schools for in person instruction and 116 students enrolled in our Home Learning instruction. We appreciate your choosing MCCSC for your child's education! small schools...BIG OPPORTUNITIES!
2. Please click on the following buttons for important information. We aim to keep you informed!
- Notice to Taxpayers
- United Way of Central Indiana Grant Recipient!
- Employment opportunities. Please consider serving our school district by joining our team as a substitute teacher or bus driver.
- 2020-21 Immunizations Requirements - Exclusion date is Wednesday, September 9!
- 2020-21 Revised Academic Calendar
- 2021-22 Academic Calendar
- Consent Form on Human Sexuality
3. Our school board meetings will be held in the cafeteria at Cascade Middle School, 6423 S. CR 200 W, Clayton, IN 46118 effective August 12th and continuing until further notice. The monthly meetings will be held on the second Wednesday of each month.
The MCCSC Grand Reopening Plan
Our Guiding Principles
- Adapting personal behaviors to ensure everyone's health.
- Respecting the necessity of some inconveniences and forego some favored activities.
- Demonstrating flexibility and resilience to adapt to the fluid situation.
We have experienced a couple of confirmed cases of COVID-19 in our school corporation. The button below shows the communication sent to our parents/guardians with students in the impacted school. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we continue to receive guidance from the Hendricks County Health Department.
CHS "National Blue Ribbon School" and CMS "Schools to Watch"
Please click on the following links to enjoy some of the best aspects of Mill Creek Community School Corporation. We have successes galore and the pursuit of EXCELLENCE in all of our programs continues!
Thanks for all you do to provide support, insistence, and high expectations!
We are small schools . . . BIG OPPORTUNITIES!
We are ...
- "A" rated school corporation
- "A" rated schools
- Four Star Schools
- eLearning School Corporation
- Riley Children's Foundation Miracle School Corporation
- Cascade High School - 2018 National Blue Ribbon School Recipient
- Cascade Middle School - 2020 Schools to Watch Recipient
Jim Diagostino, Ed.S.
Mill Creek Community School Corporation
Excellence in Achievement, Attitude, and Actions
Small Schools . . . BIG OPPORTUNITIES