Ashleigh's Law Firm

It's the best around, always welcoming new clients

Do you need help in the middle of your case of trial?

Start by writing your pleadings they are the written statements of the parties (you) stating their positions about the case. If you are overwhelmed and don't have enough evidence which is called preponderance of evident there are other options. If you want an informal process to get you through the dispute start a mediation, which is where mediator facilities will negotiate and resolve the dispute. Another way to go is through a process called arbitration which is where an arbitrator issues a judgment on legal issues involved in the case.

Do you want to be a plaintiff?

A plaintiff is a person who files a complaint starting a civil law suit, which details the wrongs committed against that person by another person who is called the defendant. A plaintiff must also file summons also which is a document that gives the defendant a notice of a lawsuit.


We have got you covered, we will help you along every step of the way if you feel that you need to appeal and get your case looked at again.

So what is the verdict? Come to Ashleigh's Law Firm or go somewhere else.....