Welcome to Brock Intermediate
August 19, 2018
- We will start releasing as soon as the bells ring for parent pick-up, however, once the buses arrive on campus, we will stop traffic to allow the buses to pull through to pick up kiddos and then exit. After that time, we will resume the parent pick up line.
- Be sure and review the attached map (or see above) so you know which line to be in so as to exit onto 1189 with the flow of traffic.
- Attached are written instructions regarding parent pick-up if you are wanting to read through those. Please be sure and have your nametag hanging and visible on your rearview mirror.
- We will encourage students to be dropped off in the car line or walked only to the front entrance. In an effort to ensure student safety and campus security, we ask that you say your "goodbyes" at the front door so they can enter independently and get ready for the day. If you have a parent conference, we will ask that you sign in to the front office before proceeding to the teacher's room - doors open to the building at 7:15a.m.
- Everyone that is dropping students in the a.m. will enter the line off of Grindstone on the East side of the Junior High. This line will go around the pond and to the front of BIS.
New Phone Systems
6th Grade PE
Eagle Eyes are fathers, grandfathers, uncles, and other father-figures who volunteer throughout the school year at Brock Elementary.The “Eagle Eyes” will work right along-side the staff as they read and work with students, play at recess, eat lunch with students, watch the school entrances and hallways, assist with traffic flow and any other assigned activities where they actively engage with all students.
If you are interested in being an Eagle Eye, please here for more information as well as forms to fill out and turn in.
BIS Lunch Times
3rd grade: 11:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
4th grade: 11:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
5th grade: 10:55 a.m. - 11:25 a.m.
6th grade: 11:55 p.m. - 12:25.m.