DECEMBER PTSA MEETING --NEW DATE!
Please join us!
WJ PTSA promotes the welfare of children and youth in home, school and community and aims to raise standards of home life and bring home and school into closer relation through conferences, committees, projects and programs.
We invite all Walter Johnson High School parents, students, and teachers to join and become involved in our PTSA. There are many opportunities to make a difference in our school and community!
PLEASE NOTE NEW DATE!
Monday, Dec. 15th 2014 at 7-8pm
Walter Johnson High School Media Center
This month's agenda includes:
Health & Safety - "Every 15 Minutes" campaign
Minority Parent Council
Parent Connections meeting
Student Involvement Committee
Health & Wellness Summit
These are important issues in the life of our school -- your participation is welcomed and encouraged!
SENIOR PARENT MEETING WILL FOLLOW AT 8PM IN MEDIA CENTER
- All PTSA meetings are held on the third Tuesday of the month (unless otherwise specified) from 7pm-8pm in the Walter Johnson Media Center and are open to all parents, students and teachers.
- Meeting minutes and agendas will be linked to the meeting dates as they become available.
- PTSA meetings include an update from the principal and committee chairs and a discussion of ongoing business.
- Agenda items for meetings should be sent to the PTSA president a week prior to the meeting so that enough time can be allocated for discussion.
- Speakers sponsored by the PTSA are held at various times during the year and are organized by the Guidance Advisory Committee (GAC) or the Health and Safety Committee.
UPCOMING MEETING DATES:
- January 21, 2015 (Wednesday)
- February 17, 2015
- March 17, 2015
- April 21, 2015
- May 19, 2015
We are a non-profit, tax exempt charitable and educational 501(c)(3) organization. Our funding comes from membership dues, contributions and fees for certain programs; we do no additional fundraising. Your membership matters!