Dec. 7-11, 2015
Message from the Principal,
Strong teacher-student relationships shape the way children think and act in school.
When you have a good relationship with your students, they are more likely to feel positive about class and about school in general. So lets remember to keep our students up lifted because they are our future.
A "Big Thank You" goes out to all of you who were able to help with movie night. It was a big hit with the kids; even without the phone message going out.
Also when you see the i-Bot team and Mr. Marrs in the hall, give them a big high-5 for their good efforts in competing on Saturday at the Parish Episcopal School against some good competition.
Have a great week.
- 5th Grade show is Tuesday at 2:15; 6pm.
- Staff Mtg. Wed. 3:15-4:30. Please bring your black binders.
- We will need to vote on a person for our VIP during our staff member. If you would like to nominate someone please email me their name before noon on Wednesday.
- Please make sure that all grade levels minutes are posted on the S drive folder. These are required minutes.
- Assessment Window Dates: December 7th through December 18th
3rd grade is testing Nonfiction since that was the most current unit
All other grade levels will be testing Fiction
Calendar Dec. 7-11, 2015
Food for Thought..