First Grade Footnotes
Florence Elementary, Week 26, March 16, 2015
Dear First Grade Parents
- We hope you had a fantastic Spring Break!
- Information about our upcoming field trip will be coming… stay tuned!
Theme of the Week: Needs and Wants
Dates to Remember
- March 9-13-Spring Break
- March 20-Spirit Day/Spirit Store/ Report Cards Available in HAC
- April 6-Bad Weather Make-Up Day
- Reading-Please read daily with your child for at least 15 mins.
- Math—online addition and subtraction games—http://www.zoodles.com/free-online-kids-games/first-1st-grade_addition--subtraction
- Spelling– Please study spelling words nightly. The list of words will be in your child’s folder each Monday.
Character Quality for March: Trustworthiness
Please check your child’s folder each day for valuable work and information.
Water bottles are allowed.
Lunch prices: $2.55 for students and $3.30 for adults
IMPORTANT TIMES TO REMEMBER…