April 9, 2016
- Parent Conferences- Please mark your calendars for May 11 & 12 for Parent Conferences. May 12 will be our late night. As always, try to accommodate parents as needed. Please provide the front desk with a copy of your schedules so they can assist to parents as they call in.
- Belton Educational Foundation Presentation- April 22 11:45 (Title/SPED) & 12:05 (CCC/PAC) in the MPR. Heather McFarland will provide two presentations in order to accommodate all staff.
- K TOURS-April 19 @ 9:30 Please make sure to continually remind families of this event. Teachers, please attach the flyer to newsletters, post on Facebook, send Remind 101, etc.
- Week of the Young Child- April 11-15
-Monday- Opening Parade- Time TBD
-Tuesday- Hats Off To Early Childhood (students make hats to wear)
-Wednesday- Bubble Blow Out (blow bubbles on the playground during recess)
-Thursday- Early Childhood ROCKS! (dress like a rock star)
-Friday- Move to Music (Students will sing, dance & celebrate learning)
- CUTOFF FOR PO's- As the year is winding down, please make note of the PO deadlines.
-In Town Purchases- April 29
- Belton Canvas iBSDpd- Just a few days left to complete your Modules. If you have any issues please reach out to Ivy Nelson ASAP. She will be in the building TODAY from 10-11 & 1-2 to assist you with any questions you may have.
~ Completion Deadline- April 15, 11:59pm
- Staff Lunch- APRIL 22 Provided by EVERYONE- bring your favorite snack (sweet or salty)!
- Additional Preschool Screening Date- The additional screening date will be held on Tuesday, April 26. Parent Educators will be working these screenings.
- Walk for Health- Saturday, May 7- This walk is a benefit for Cass County Dental Clinic. Last year, Grace had one of the largest teams walking! Let's do it again folks!! It's a family friendly event with many fun healthy activities, prizes and a free hot dog lunch! Sign up by selecting the link below:
- ADOPT AN AREA- Take a moment and recheck the area you adopted for Grace for Service Learning . Take pictures of your students giving back to their school family and send them to Shannon Grine so we can celebrate!
- Volunteer Group Facebook- Please share this link with parents and encourage families to join. Members of this group can learn about volunteer opportunities in the district.
SHOUT OUTS & CELEBRATIONS
- Jamie Wellington is on to a new journey! Her last day will us will be April 15. We wish you well Miss Jamie!!
- Thanks to the ENTIRE Grace staff for making Messy Night a fantastic night for our students and families! It was a beautiful evening filled with many fun learning opportunities for students. Thank you all for making it a success!
- Mysterious Balloon Person--you are still at it! THANK YOU! Will we ever find out who you are???
- April 19- Tornado Drill, 9:30
- May 11 & 12 (late night) - Parent Conferences
- May 3- Field Day (rain date May 4)
- May 6- Grace Carnival
April 17- Elaine Broockerd
April 27- Jennifer Bass