The Fulton Flier
Week of November 21st
For another language, click "Translate Newsletter" tab and select the language of choice in the upper right-hand corner.
Para otros idiomas, haga clic en Traducir Newsletter y elija el idioma que prefiera.
다른 언어의 경우 뉴스 레터 번역을 클릭하고 원하는 언어를 선택합니다.
دوسری زبانوں کے لئے ، نیوزلیٹر کا ترجمہ کریں پر کلک کریں اور اپنی پسند کی زبان کا انتخاب کریں۔
Dear Fulton Families,
Last week was such a fun spirit week. We had such a blast with Character Day. Thank you to all the parents/guardians who came to visit and participated in our Character Day. The students and staff thoroughly enjoyed themselves and were happy that everyone could join us.
Dr. Burks, Mrs. Sillers, & Mrs. Brickner
Lost and Found Items
Cold Weather is Here - Please Dress for Outdoor Recess
Upcoming Fall Dates
Please visit or subscribe to the FES Calendar Webpage to view important upcoming dates.
November 21st: Early Dismissal (12:55pm), Parent Teacher Conferences
November 22nd: Early Dismissal (12:55pm), Parent Teacher Conferences
November 23rd: Schools closed for students, Parent Teacher Conferences
November 24th-November 26th: Schools closed for Thanksgiving Holiday
The PTA Perch
- 12/1 Double Good Popcorn Fundraiser – delicious popcorn delivered to your home! Order information coming soon!
- 12/5 – 12/12 In School Winter Shoppe – give your little ones the chance to shop independently, in school. More details coming soon!
- 12/13 Lebanese Taverna – pre order delicious Mediterranean food from one of Baltimore’s best restaurants for local delivery (on Harrison Street in Maple Lawn)
Thank you for your support!!
Happenings in our Community
Upcoming Parent/Teacher Conferences- Sign up today!
Conferences will be held Monday, Nov. 21 in person and virtually Tuesday, Nov. 22.
Conference sign up is open now via HCPSS Connect Synergy. Parents/guardians must log in with their own credentials. Please check to be sure you are not logged in as your child. The sign-up window closes at 4 pm, Thursday, Nov 17.
- Log in to HCPSS Connect using parent/guardian credentials
- Select Conference from the left navigation pane, and click the Parent Scheduled Conferences link in the top right corner.
- Select a time option for each class listed. The conference will be saved automatically. Once you select a time option, all other time options for that class will become unavailable.
- To select a different time option, clear the first checkbox and select a new option.
- If you have more than one child, select the next child in the top left corner.
Additional directions on registering for conferences can be found online.
FES Service Club
From our Belonging Team...
QUARTER 1 REPORT CARDS
Please ensure you complete your family file so you can access your child's report card.
FES American Education Week and Character Day
On Thursday, November 17, FES will be having Character Day! Students and staff are encouraged to come to school dressed as their favorite character. The character can be from a book, movie, video game, show, etc. We can't wait to see everyone's creativity! Grade levels will be having character themed activities in their classrooms and we invite one adult per student to join us for these special events in honor of American Education Week. Visitors are welcome to dress up too! Please no weapons, gore or masks that completely cover the face. Please see the schedule below.
Character Day Schedule:
11:00-11:30 RECC & 1st Grade
11:45-12:15 2nd Grade
12:30-1:00 3rd Grade
1:15-1:45 5th Grade
2:00-2:30 RECC & 4th Grade
All visitors will need to check-in upon arrival with their photo ID. Want to skip the lines? Pre-register here. Pre-registration will be closed at noon on 11/16.
Fulton Elementary School
Justine Sillers, Assistant Principal, email@example.com
Leslie Brickner, Assistant Principal, firstname.lastname@example.org