Lincoln Middle School
October 8, 2020
Don't forget . . . tomorrow is an early dismissal day (October 9). Dismissal time is 11:15am. Monday (October 12) we observe Columbus Day as a day of non-attendance. NO SCHOOL!
I would like to remind parents who have not yet had the opportunity to complete the parent survey to refer my email sent last Friday (October 2) and click the link to participate in the survey. The survey will close at 11:59pm on October 9. We appreciate your input and thank you for your time.
Your continued confidence and support, particularly during these difficult times, is appreciated. Have a restful long weekend. It looks like there will be plenty of sunshine!
A Message from District 214 . . . Tuesday, October 20, 2020 - An event for 8th Grade parents and students . . .
Click here for the flyer for District 214's College & Career Ready! Night program for all current D214 families and families of all 8th graders matriculating to D214 next year. This event will provide families with a great opportunity to learn about D214's Career Pathways program as well as course options to think about in advance of registering for freshman year classes.
FROM YOUR SCHOOL NURSE, MRS. SMITH: ATTENTION! PARENTS OF 6TH GRADERS and NEW STUDENTS !
- All incoming 6th grade and new students must submit a completed school physical and immunization record to the health office prior to October 15th.
- Dental forms are also required but the deadline is not before October 15.
- Physical exams after August 24, 2019 and dental examinations done after 11/15/19 fulfill the requirement.
- Once In-Person learning resumes, if the required paperwork has not been received, your child will be excluded from school.
- Paperwork can either be emailed to the school nurse (email@example.com) or dropped off at Lincoln Middle School (collection bin located in the foyer/front of building from 7am-3pm) or faxed to (847) 394-7358.
- Please make sure to complete the health history section at the top of the form, sign and date--this section is completed by parent.
- Medical forms can be found at this link.
QUEST . . . District 57's Hot Lunch Provider
The entire district will have the capability to order lunch and a la carte items off of a new ordering platform.
• Please create an account with My Meal Order. Instructions are linked below. This will allow you to select the daily meals and/or a la carte options.
• Meal orders must be submitted by Thursday at midnight for the next week.
• You will be required to create an account and transactions will happen at the point of order.
• It is highly recommended that the “low balance” notification is set up for your My Meal order account to ensure continuous food service. Insufficient funds will result in delayed ordering and may result in your order for the next week not being processed.