Students of the Month
Clubs Started this week!
Full Virtual Learning!
Due to the extent of the students and staff affected by the positive COIVD-19 case, we are going full virtual from October 2nd through October 12th.
Students will be welcomed back into the building on Tuesday, October 13th.
All extracurricular events (athletic practices and competitions, clubs, parent meetings, etc.) are canceled during this period.
COVID Quarantine Information
- Individuals who are in direct contact with a positive case are asked to quarantine for 14 days.
- The 14 days starts on the date of last exposure (for our case, this was Monday, Sept 28.)
- The Indiana Department of Health calculated the end of our quarantine to be Monday Oct, 12th.
- Individuals who are quarantined can leave isolation after Oct 12. (This is why schools starts again on Oct 13th)
Additional Quarantine Information
- Students and staff in quarantine should refrain from being around others until the end of the quarantine period.
- Siblings and parents of exposed students and staff do not need to quarantine unless the expose person starts showing symptoms.
- Testing is not required but is encouraged. Here is a link to the Indiana Testing Website.
10/2 TMS Goes Virtual
10/13 Students Return to the Building
10/13 End of the 1st quarter
10/13 School Board Meeting
10/21 Virtual Learning Day
10/22-25 Fall Break
10/30 Halloween PRIDE Friday
11/6 eLearning Day
11/10 School Board Meeting
11/20 Picture Retakes
11/25 Virtual Learning Day
11/26-29 Thanksgiving Break
12/8 School Board meeting
12/19-1/3 Winter Break