How to Duplicate a OneNote Notebook
in Office 365
This is How to Copy a OneNote notebook
- Open the Notebook that you want to copy. With the Notebook open …
- Click on "File" then "Export"
- Export Current: Click on "Notebook"
- Select Format: Click on "OneNote package (*.onepkg)"
- Click on "Export" to begin the copy process
- File Explorer opens---choose where the copy of the Notebook is to be placed (Ex. This PC, Documents folder or OneDrive, Documents folder). Remember, if you want to be able to share this Notebook or access it from anywhere, it must be placed in OneDrive. So, click on OneDrive, then Documents.
- "Open" the Documents folder and give the Notebook a new name--it must be different from the original name of the Notebook, then click on "Save"
- Open File Explorer again and find the Notebook with the new name.
- Double-click on it to unpack it.
- Click on "Create" to create the copied Notebook with the new name.
Technology Inventory Specialist / Administrative Technology Trainer
Vanessa Y. Arredondo