Graduation Update Save the Dates!
Read carefully - more information coming soon!
In-person graduation is happening!
Due to the COVID limitations and restrictions, graduation will be a little different this year. Here are some of the most important details to get you started. More information about what to expect on graduation day will be available soon!
We will be holding three graduation ceremonies, limited to 200 graduates each. Each graduate will be allowed FOUR guests.
- Graduation A will be June 2, at 2:00 PM.
- Graduation B will be June 2, at 6:00 PM.
- Graduation C will be June 3, at 6:00 PM.
In addition to our graduation ceremonies, all seniors are invited to participate in a Drive-Thru Celebration/Car Parade on June 3, at 1:00 PM.
Important Information and Dates to Remember
Once a graduation ceremony is filled to capacity, it will no longer be an option that is available. Students who do not see their first choice available will have the option of being added to a waitlist for their preferred ceremony.
We anticipate going live with Graduation Registration on April 30 at 4:00 PM.
Graduation Registration will be available until May 9 at 11:59 PM.
Waitlist requests, late additions, and change requests will be open between May 10 and May 14.
Due to the requirements associated with COVID restrictions, we will not be able to make changes to graduation ceremony participants after May 14.
Here are the dates you'll need to remember:
- April 30 - Graduation Registration goes live!
- May 9 - Last day to register for a graduation ceremony
- May 14 - Last day any changes can be made
- June 2 & 3 - Graduation ceremonies and Drive-Thru Celebration/Car Parade
Some Things to Consider
- We expect ceremonies to fill up quickly! Register as soon as possible for the best chance at getting your first choice.
- Each graduate will be allowed FOUR guests. No additional tickets will be available. We plan to livestream the event to allow the ceremonies to be viewable from home for anyone who wants to watch.
- Select your graduation ceremony using whatever considerations make the most sense. Be aware of any scheduling concerns and avoid selecting a ceremony that might not work. Once a ceremony has been selected, it may not be possible to change.
- Groups who want to make sure they are in the same ceremony should plan ahead and select the same ceremony. As soon as the Graduation Registration goes live, register quickly for the best odds that all group members are able to get in.
- Once a ceremony is full, it will no longer show up as an option on the Graduation Registration form. A missing ceremony is not an error! Please select another option. You have the opportunity to be added to a waitlist for your preferred ceremony in the next question.
- While we will make every attempt to fulfill waitlist requests and ceremony changes, COVID limitations may prevent us from fulfilling all requests.
Drive-Thru Celebration/Car Parade
This is a drive-thru event to celebrate our seniors where we will announce the name of every senior as they drive up and have a photo opportunity for families at the end of the parade.
---Families will be limited to one car.----
This is a great opportunity for our families who do not feel comfortable participating in a graduation ceremony to celebrate their seniors in a different format.
We will send out additional information about this event as it approaches.