Resources, Resources, Resources
and then "s'more!"
2. PBS Teachers This website has different resources teachers can use. This is great because it categorizes the lessons by grade level
3. Teacher's Domain Has very good resources for online media for the classroom. You have to sign up to use it but it has very good and useful ideas.
4. The National Science Foundation has really good resources for science activities. It is reliable because it is a .gov website so the lessons are very factual base.
5. Discovery Education is a great resource for science activities, it is free and aligns with science standards.
6. Free Ed has many many lessons for teachers to use, and it is free! It is easy to navigate around and has many lessons for every subject you could even think about teaching! They also align with standards.
7. Teacher Resources is a website created and run by teachers! It has different lessons and activities to use in the classroom! This is also a free website with all of the materials for free as well.
8. All free teacher resources is a great website, it is connected through Facebook and Pinterest so it is constantly being updated with new ideas.
9.Teacher Tool Box is another free resource page. It has awesome resources and lesson plans for teachers in any grade.
10. Sites for Teachers, is a data base for resources for teachers. So if this isn't enough information on resources, you can check this site out for more resources.
Youtube Videos that can be used in the Classroom
- Practice Spelling
- Teach the different parts of a flower
- Learn the Solar System
- Learn about Earth Day
- Learn about the 50 States