Something to Buzz About...
Ms. Higgins May 23 - May 27, 2016
- Spelling: Syllable Pattern CV/VC
- Conventions: Adjectives and articles
- Writing Workshop: This week we started our new writing unit. This writing will be an opinion piece. We started immersing ourselves in opinion pieces of literature. Next week we will continue with this stage.
- This week in Science we finished our unit on Weather. Next week, we will begin learning about Brazil.
- During Math we are focusing on our Step-Up lessons. These lessons help us prepare for content we will be learning in fourth grade. Keep practicing your math facts!
We enjoyed our trip to Mangoes this Tuesday!
- Re-unification drill will be held on Wednesday, June 1, 2016.
- Happy Memorial Day :)