the healthy way to start your day
what does the term breakfast?
breakfast is the first meal of the day and is the most important meal of the day.
- helps you concentrate at school (Eating breakfast provides an energy boost to the brain for mid-morning alertness and performance,)
- boosts your metabolism.
- gives you an energy boost (Expecting your body to run on empty from dinner time right through to lunchtime the next day just isn’t healthy).
4 factors that could ifluence what we eat for breakfast.
- the time you start work or school
- your diet
- if you feel hungry or not
- what you have in the kitchen or pantry
10 foods typically eat at breakfast
- bacon and eggs
intreresting information on breakfast
- The world’s first breakfast cereal was created in 1863 and needed soaking overnight to be chew able.
- 1 in 10 kids skips breakfast, which can severely limit their ability to learn.
- nearly 31% of people skip breakfast