Art in the Garden— Dinner Party!
Creativity :: Community :: Nature
Feed your soul!
ART IN THE GARDEN is where creativity, community and nature connect! Learn basic watercolor techniques, meet new friends, eat farm-grown veggies, learn to see life differently and rejuvenate all in the presence of all things good.
Let's get cozy and creative! Artist/Coach Annelies will guide, inspire and invite you on a magical artful journey to feed your heart and soul. A little (or a lot) intimidated by creativity? Come as you are! Curious creatives, beginners and seasoned artists welcome!
- WHEN: Saturday September 18th 5:30-8:30
- COST: $68 for the class. Art supplies and 3-course farm-to-table dinner included!
- WHAT: Three-hour guided experience! First two hours is the watercolor class and includes all art supplies. Stay an hour longer to enjoy a garden-fresh meal, farm tour and a celebratory art show!
- WHERE: Sweet Peas/Well Fed Garden 1321 Athens Drive Raleigh, NC 27606
- REGISTER HERE NOW for Sept 18th evening class with 3-course dinner (ONLY 8 SEATS LEFT!) Or you can VENMO $68 to @conduitforchange
DINNER PARTY MENU will be mostly from the garden-- organic, fresh and flavorful! Three-course! Appetizer, main dish, sides and dessert. All vegetarian with some gluten-free options. Bring your own wine. Food prepared by either Fiction Kitchen, Anne Everitt of Natural Cook Durham or another local restaurant willing to co-create with us and our fresh veggies.
PLAN AHEAD.... Only 3 Art in Gardens left this season!
- Sep 25 10AM morning class plus farm-to-table lunch
- Oct 16 5:30PM evening class plus farm-to-table dinner
- Oct 30 10AM morning class plus farm-to-table lunch
** Rain or shine, we'll paint and dine! No refunds, all sales are final.
** This is a working farm. Expect critters and conditions of such. Bring bug spray if needed.
Annelies has been inspiring people for nearly 30 years. She's led Art in the Garden since 2013!
Annelies M Gentile, MA, PCC is an Integrative Life and Leadership Coach, Speaker, Author and Artist with a Masters in Coaching and a knack for poking in a good way. She gently calls you “back to center” as she facilitates inspiring retreats, presents for conferences, wields artful tools for perspective, insight, well-being and coaches you through change.
From chaos to calm, Broadway to blacksmithing, divorce, death and Dubai, Annelies is no stranger to change— making her great at helping YOU embrace life’s wild and wooly edges with gratitude.
As an artist, Annelies asks us to see life differently. Her most recent creations are wildly interactive paintings that pierce the veil and stir the senses. Rightfully called the Fractal Touchable Series, these paintings break the rule of “don’t touch”, inviting you to get involved—tear canvas from frame, touch tactile surfaces, scratch and sniff, and take art into the dark to see life illuminated.
Annelies believes creativity changes everything. From visual fine arts and sculpture to expressive arts and positive psychology; she’s created with metal, photography, plaster, paint, resin, fabric, hair, make-up, and words. Her book is available on Kindle and audiobook: From Chaos to Calm :: Leading Change From the Inside Out.
She's most happy seaside, paddle boarding or hanging in a hammock alongside her musical sweetheart Greg Whitt of Drum for Change.