September 4- Karen Baker 11- Hannah Kelch 13- Carolyn Martin 15- Amy Yuhas
WORK SMARTER NOT HARDER...
- 9/1...2nd / 3rd / 4th PLC time...Bring your engagement inventory
- 9/8...K and 1 PLC time...Bring your engagement inventory
- Planning Days...Bring 2 running records on students you want to discuss
- Data Meeting...Choose 3 kiddos you are the most concerned about, bring a sampling of different data pieces on each (running record, writing, spelling inventory, etc...)
- Click Link to read some tips from Jen Seravallo for working with struggling readers...
Tuesday- LT meeting at 7:45 (everyone is welcome to attend) and Kindergarten Science training in Board Room at CO 8:30-3:30
Wednesday- 2nd and 3rd grade planning day, Principals meeting at CO- Rachel at Monroe
Thursday- 1st grade Science training in Computer Lab at CO 8:30-3:30. PTO Meeting at 6:30
Friday- Family Time 9:00-9:30
- Monday- NO SCHOOL...ENJOY THE LONG WEEKEND!
- Tuesday- Faculty meeting at 7:30 in Room 215 2nd grade Science training in Board Room at CO 8:30-3:0
- Wednesday- 3rd grade Science training in Board Room at CO 8:30-3:30
- Thursday- 4th grade Science training in Board Room at CO 8:30-3:30
- Friday- 1st grade planning day