What are the education requirments?
- Paramedic the first of the training requirements to get certified as an EMT -B, which is the first and most basic level of training. The EMT-B training is available through many community colleges and other institutions. It usually takes about six months to complete the 120 to 150 hours of training.
- Ambulance Dispatcher can just have a high school education.
- Emergency Room Register Nurse must have a diploma, associate's or bachelor's degree in nursing
What is the salery?
- Ambulance Dispatcher- 5 years or lower experience 31K, 5 to 10 years experience 35K, people who been working for 10-20 years 37K
- Emergency Room Register Nurse- The median salary for a registered nurse was $66,220 in 2013. The best-paid 10 percent of RNs made more than $96,320, while the bottom 10 percent earned less than $45,630.