"search for reality and purpose"
What do you consider important?
Metaphysics is the branch that pushes students more toward the future. It can be, making sure your students leave your class, at the end of the day and each year, with a more emotional or social education, no matter their understanding of your lesson material. It can also be, the construction of relationships within a class whether it is student-student friendships or teacher-student relationships. Metaphysics focuses on the purpose of the material within your classroom walls, after the students leave the confines of those walls.
- What is reality?
- What is a human being in the grand scheme of things?
- Do cause-and-effect relationships exist?
- Does reality change, making the search for truth meaningless?
- What is the meaning of life?
- Are people born either good or evil?
- Does life have purpose?
- Are people free to make decisions, or is everything predetermined?
Early Childhood Application
- Follow Rules
- Clean up after yourself
Elementary School Application
- Be Respectful
- Listen to others
Middle School Application
- Self Confidence Growth
High School Application
- Connection to future careers