Izze's Calorie Report
-a calorie is what we use to measure heat in our bodies
2) I need eat calories to... My body uses calories....
4) The difference between calorie and Calorie...
5) calorie dense vs. low calorie density
6) Empty Calorie
Calories that come from foods that offer few, if any nutrients.
7) Calorie information provided at restaurants, good idea, or bad?
I think it is a great idea, because if people are on like a 2000 calorie diet or something they would like to know how many calories are in the food when they go out to eat.
8) Calories consumed- Calories burned
They should closely match up, but if they don't it it really doesn't matter, because if you do more physical activity the next day and eat the same amount as you did the day before, them you will/might burn those calories also.
9) Positive choices you can make regarding calories...
-getting plenty of physical activity each day
-getting 8 hours of sleep each night
-eating all 6 nutrients each day
10) I am sharing with...
Evie Schwab, my sister